Safety, Equipment & Manufacturer Guidelines
Take a look at the following information to help you with your party rental needs:
- Reservations– We will accept rental requests up to the day of the event, but do suggest that you book prior to that to insure availability. Upon your reservation we may require a $50 deposit by check or credit card.
- Insurance– To view a copy of our insurance please click here.
- Weather Cancellations– You can cancel your event due to bad weather on the day of your event by 10:00am. No refunds will be given if not weather related. If we arrive at your house and set you your rented equipment, no weather related refunds will be made.
- Rental Season– Although our outdoor rental season is from March 15 through November 30, our peak season is from May 15 through September 15. Our indoor rental season is available all year around.
- Setup– We will arrive at your event site at least 30 minutes before the start of the event to set up all equipment and review safety and ride management with the person in charge. We prefer to setup on a flat, unimpeded grass-covered area near a source of electricity in order to plug the blower into. Each blower requires a 115 VAC/20Amp outlet within 50 feet of the setup area. If this is not available, generators are available at an additional cost.
- Breakdown– Upon returning to your event site, we will inspect each unit and load each into our truck. Do not attempt to pack or bundle the unit yourself. If you would like to shut a unit down simply turn the blower off.
These guidelines must be strictly adhered to ensure the safety of all jumpers units. Plan to provide responsible supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use, even if it is only one jumper. We ask that you plan in advance to have a volunteer (or rotating volunteers) available to supervise the children. Historically, most accidents reported from inflatable play have been attributable to the basic causes:
- Exceeding the maximum capacity of jumpers by age group.
- Combining unmatched players of differing age groups. Jumpers should be sorted by size. Only jumpers of the same size should be allowed at the same time.
- In addition to these two critical points, ensure that each supervisor is briefed on the below listed guidelines prior to assuming responsibility for the unit.
- The unit should not be used if wind exceeds 15 mph or in rain or lightning conditions.
- All jumpers must remove their shoes.
- Jumpers must remove loose or sharp objects including glasses and dangling jewelry.
- Glasses should be removed.
- Belts should be removed. (buckles could tear the vinyl)
- No food, drinks, pets, silly string, or gum should be allowed on or near the inflatable.
- No open flame, flammables or smoking within 50 feet of the inflatable.
- Absolutely no silly string or fireworks should be in the vicinity of the inflatable.
- Ensure that there is no animal feces in the setup area.
- Keep children and guests away from blowers, electrical outlets, extension cords, and other equipment associated with the inflatable rental.
- The Supervisor should assist the jumpers when they enter and exit the inflatable.
- The Supervisor should position himself/herself in close proximity to the entrance of the inflatable.
- While the inflatable is in operation, the operator should watch the jumpers at all times. No roughhousing or horseplay should be tolerated. No climbing on the nets is allowed. Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the inflatable.
- The operator must strictly enforce the rules posted on the warning sign.
- The operator must remain in control of the inflatable at all times.
- The rated capacity should never be exceeded. The capacity of the inflatable is as follows.
Do not allow riders to play or climb on walls, sides or roof of inflatable. Do not allow the inflatable rub up against any surface. Unless previously authorized by Wyn LLC never place a water hose or water in general onto the inflatable. If the inflatable should become wet, have an adult wipe down unit before riders return. Inflatable should not be wet when riders enter the unit.
Negligence or Abuse
The following fees may be assessed for negligence or abuse of inflatable
- Spilled food, confetti, drinks or silly string could result in a $100-$500 cleaning fee
- Negligence and damage to unit could result in a $400-$1000 repair fee
- If unit is not repairable a fee of $3500-$7000 could result
- Adult supervision of all children is required at all times. Each unit displays manufacturer guidelines. Please review.